|Updated On||Size||Version||Requires Android||Content Rating|
|Today||10.8 MB||Latest||2.3 and up||Low maturity|
[su_expand more_text=”Read more” link_style=”button” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: compress”]
Shop the Online Megastore with the free Flipkart Android app. Choose from the massive selection of original products in Fashion, Electronics, Books, Mobiles and other categories. Get timely alerts on great deals with substantial discounts, every day!
India’s No 1 Online Shopping App
• Happy Shopping: No Hassle Returns,100% Buyer Protection
• Ping – A fun new way to shop with friends
• Image Search: Now find fashion products using just a photo. Also, find similar products with one tap!
• Smarter Search: Look up products using text, voice, barcode or guides
• Choice of Payments: Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Card, EMI, NetBanking, PayZippy
• Pinpoint Products: Find what you want with the sort and multi-filter functions.
• Never Miss an Offer: Get access to personalized and exclusive app-only deals.
• Personalized Alerts: Get notifications on personalized offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches
• Product Suggestions: Relevant recommendations based on your shopping history
• Share with Friends: Suggest links to interesting products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
• Examine Closely: View products in great detail with the large, multi-perspective images
• Do More with Images: Save images to your phone or instantly share them with friends
• One-touch Wishlist: Add products to your Wishlist with just one tap
In addition to basic permissions, the Flipkart app needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features –
* Device and App History: To detect critical crashes and recover the app state
* Identity: For native login functionality with your Google account
* Location: Providing location specific personalisation
* Photos/Media/Files: Caching images for better performance of the app. It also allows the app to save/share images
* Camera/Microphone: Camera is used for Barcode scanner and Microphone is used for voice search
* Wifi: To allow the app to connect to wi-fi and browse Flipkart on Wi-fi
* Device-id/Call-info: We use the Device-Id to identify the app and provide device specific offers. We do not check for call logs and neither do we make calls from the app.
* Profile / Contacts: To pre-fill your information wherever required so that you type less.
* SMS: To auto-verify One-Time Passcodes. We do not read existing messages.